Feedback Pali's handling of events within discord
(05-14-2023, 09:13 AM)pali6 Wrote: > [...] rational reason for the ban

You were never banned, only briefly timed out.

> I would then go on to suggest that Its annoying that such a Pr got closed by the owner.

[Image: image.png]

To me personally this reads like you are implicitly saying it got ignored and shut down by devs. I fail to see how these messages imply anything about you being annoyed at the PR owner. We may disagree about whether my interpretation is justified but I hope you can see how it can be read the way I interpreted it.

I admit that I shouldn't have muted you, and yeah it wasn't rational, my bad. Tbh it's on me as I've been not feeling great today and just didn't feel like arguing so I resorte to the handy time out button. As I hope others can attest I don't do such things usually so hopefully you can accept my word that I'll try to avoid doing stuff like that in the futre.

Thanks a lot for the response Pali. Your right, The implications of some of the things I said were wrong, But more than Anything I appreciate your understanding. In future ill try not to be as hot on the annoyance as the topic itself is a topic that angers me so my words were probably likely to be swayed in this way. My point made in this section was unrevised as I only looked at the whole picture of the PR after Gumbio posted it. So that's my bad. 

Thats all, Again thanks for your quick response. It means alot to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pali's handling of events within discord - by Frolicsome Flufficorn - 05-14-2023, 09:22 AM