Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kitchen vendor - Free stock and paid ingredients.
(07-01-2023, 09:49 PM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: There are a huge amount of stuff the chef csn slready cook with them and, speaking from my own experience, the studf you need from botany most of the time is wheat for flour and sugar.

If chefs can get these two indrigents without botany or cargo, they are more or less set for a shift.

They already can.
Also hello necroposting.

That said.. I don't want it in the vendor but on something I would call the "Farmer's market"
Aka the chef buys the ingridents with credits. I been lately pushing for more ideas for everyone to spend their well earned credits so they get more value then just cargo.

Why do we buy from vending machines? Since the kitchen/bar is empty or you don't trust em.
So why can we not have certain things like fresh standard ingridents be bought from another location if we don't wanna wait for botany?

All this does is give people who want to solo a few recipes to go do that by wasting credits and also then enforce a way for the chef to ask for money so they can keep cooking what they want without being tied to botany.

All I am saying credits should be used to avoid waiting for others, but NOT outright replace it. Since the good stuff is only from botany.
It's just very frustrating for chef's to have to cook food and "wait for botany" for ingridents.. to only find out they are all doing weed again.
Or heck.. getting chicken meat from the rancher for chicken recipes.

This just speeds up the kitchen and chef's work by spending credits. Seems fair no?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kitchen vendor - Free stock and paid ingredients. - by Kotlol - 07-02-2023, 05:07 AM