HoS Application Dave Johnson
Neutral.

I think you're really good as a security officer, as in you are very knowledgeable, good at comms, showing up to alerts, when that used to be a thing, and sec help requests, brigging antagonists and when to do so, which is reflected in your app too, and pretty much just all of the above. I don't have any specific moments to describe, just in general. These things make you great as a security officer and would do the same for you as HoS.

Though a few other things
-Very consistently, I've seen you go clown or mime, and get security access/AA and/or full security weapons, which is unfun for the reasons of how often it's done, as well as in terms of leaving security things to security.
-Often I will see you hanging around in security or nearby when you aren't playing a security role.
-You've stopped doing it as much, but there was a time a month or two ago where I would see you ask for HoS clothes almost every shift I played with you when you were a security officer. Every so often is fine I guess, but having someone ask you for that often is something that gets old/annoying fast.
-Sometimes when I'm playing HoS I feel you hang around me too often, as opposed to as if I was playing a different job, when it comes to interactions between us.

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application Dave Johnson - by Whotookgaming - 05-07-2023, 08:21 PM
RE: HoS Application Dave Johnson - by FlameArrow57 - 05-08-2023, 06:18 AM
RE: HoS Application Dave Johnson - by Megapaco - 05-10-2023, 02:52 AM