HoS Application - Hailey Marshall
For whatever my 2c are worth - 

Hailey is one of the most consistently fun officers on the RP servers. 

--For the sec team, they communicate well, keep people in the loop, and help out - and teach regularly and well. 

-- For the antags, they're fair - but they know how to escalate, and they get serious in a proportionate way.
Makes being against them a treat, because you know you'll not get ruined for one slip - or conversely stakes are high enough that you know they won't just hand you back devious tools if you DO stuff up.  I can also say I've not once seen Hailey go power-gaming on sec, even when it must be very tempting. 

--And for the rest of the crew - and I cannot stress this enough - Hailey is GREAT at communicating, AND at letting other departments shine & have their moment in the sun; above and beyond just about any other non-HOS officer I can think of (and... More than a few HOS-es to be honest). 

They raise issues with other departments with authority over that area, EG, bringing up issues in engineering to engineers & notifying RE breaks, leaks, etcetera instead of just silently fixing them without a word // letting medbay know when to expect casualities, and warning other officers off insta-cloning without a puritan check // Letting sci be just a -bit- dangerous and stupid but giving a fair warning when needed. // Letting command know about issues in the bridge upload etc without doing the whole super-cop bit - - and so on and so forth. 

All up, a treat to play with, and I wish my time-zone crossed over with them more!

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by LordApple - 05-07-2023, 04:27 PM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Shiiba - 05-08-2023, 07:43 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Zhail - 05-08-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by 0oze - 05-08-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Cal - 05-18-2023, 04:49 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by PHLiao - 05-23-2023, 01:37 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by discordic - 06-11-2023, 08:39 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Cal - 07-21-2023, 10:39 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by junori - 08-02-2023, 02:22 AM