Clyde Montgomery - Head of Security Application
I think you are on the right track.

Sometimes I have seen you go extremely lax on people Clyde personally knows or is friends with. To the point of trying to vouch for them, or gving them way to much leeway. You also have a habit of trying to engage with antags without informing the team, which sometimes causes you to die and gives said antag a whole new security headset and gun. I get you prefer detective to officer more but HOS need to lead by example as well as action. Get people involved. Let them know what you're doing.

You have a great deal of anxiety. I really hope you can work on that and be more confident with yourself. You have good instincts and are fun to interact with. You're a great person to see around and I think you have a positive impact a LOT of times.

I *know* your heart is 100 percent in the right place. And I think with some work on a few things you would do great, the most important one is learning to let it go. Its okay if things don't go the way you want. That's even part of the fun part some times! Some of my FAVORITE security arcs have been because a series of disasters or unavoidable consequences has caused stuff to happen. Learning to adapt, change, or roll with those punches and seeing where it takes you can be amazing.

Keep going forward and I believe in you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clyde Montgomery - Head of Security Application - by Silent Majority - 04-20-2023, 08:11 AM