Clyde Montgomery - Head of Security Application
(04-17-2023, 12:12 PM)nefarious6th Wrote: I specifically remember like three days worth of rounds where I got to watch you train a recurring sec assistant and I was impressed by not only training in the mechanical aspects of the game but how good of friends you two had become and how much more open that player was at talking, in all the ways we might participate in it specifically for sec (as mentioned in this very thoughtful app; we ask, we communicate, and sometimes, we just talk). It came off as twofold for me: the assistant obviously felt more comfortable working with the others, and training them with courtesy modelled an attitude that wore off on the whole team; I wasn't being trained in those rounds but I felt really at home in that team, it felt cooperative, it felt dependable. You really have a very special effect on people that I've noticed in any role you play where you bring a lot of joy to others' experiences. I couldn't think of a more perfect ability to have for hos.

Swagmeyer would continue to be an empathetic but good-natured and good-faith leader in sec, and I really do believe in his ability to continue to help other players develop similar very positive and interactive dispositions

Nefarious! I've always seen you around as a pillar of this community, especially on the forums, but I've never had a chance to really get to know you very much. Needless to say, I'm glad you took the time to write up some feedback. I'm legitimately happy that someone other than myself notices the little things that make up the big picture. Hope to play alongside you more often!  bee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clyde Montgomery - Head of Security Application - by SirSwagmeyer - 04-17-2023, 04:28 PM