Feedback Tarmunara ( just read the screenshot )
You 2 are joking right? Well guess the person was right about your guys smile stay corrupt. just ban forever at this point since being corrupt seems to be your marketing strategy. this server is not pinned out as a "Roleplay" server but yet only atagonists have rights to kill? doesn't make any sense. smile

#Corrupt admins smile why don't you put that as your tag

(04-16-2023, 11:46 AM)CaptainBravo Wrote: you have received at least four warnings in the past two months for your behavior. making a complaint the minute someone actually bans you for it instead seems like a little much

so does reading a ban message that says you getting griefed isn't an excuse to start griefing and coming here to complain that. . . other people also grief

i'm not sure where this complete lack of self-awareness stems from but you should probably work on that sometime

- corrupt admins that don't care over their newcomers should be what you saying am I reading that right?

forgot.. Old "players" have black cards and can do anything.. must be a admin killing me over and over!!!

#corrupt admins

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tarmunara ( just read the screenshot ) - by Timmy Tunter Finder - 04-17-2023, 07:48 AM