Feedback Tarmunara ( just read the screenshot )
Name : Tarmunara

Server : Goonstation 1 ( Ingame )

What happend? : I Opened 1 SINGLE canister of CO2 ( yes 2 times but it was closed straight after again )  Then I get a server message By another admin ( I didn't argue with him anywhere and I get a 14 Day ingame ban? ) - First that's pretty unprofessional if we come up to the picture - 
[Image: 5981b07b27e3387e41149cbbc66923d9.png] 
Now let that sink it I got nearly killed last round Was DEAF the entirety of the round ( stunned by someone and got thrown into the pool I wanted to throw him in but NOT STUN and nearly kill him ) - Now let it REALLY sink in that I get a 14 Day ban after People quite literally do that stuff all the time ( AND AGAIN I DIDNT PLASMA FLOOD MEDBAY ) I gave a borg the plasma canister as a present. 
- Yes I did Open C02 as I mentioned way before. but that's now out of the theme

-- If other's do "GRIEFING" and don't get a Warn but nearly KILL ME and I don't even kill anyone with my "GRIEFING" hows a 14 Day ban anywhere justified? Like are you being serious with me here? Ever heard of being TRANSPARENT I didn't get a damn Warn in 5 months and then a 14 Day ban which seems in my eyes More than unjustified..

i don't understand The Justification for this ban but that being said. I feel like you targeting me just cause of my previous ban. I came back clean after "griefing" I never saw it as griefing this isn't a roleplay server is it? Station 1 QUITE literally is not marked as a Roleplay server. I mean HEll you even don't do anything against people who Microbomb 24/7 but if I do **1** Mistake where nobody dies I instantly get a 14 Day ban.. No wonder someone who was new said that the admins were strict..

Unjustfied ban on someone who didn't kill 1 Single person with his "griefing"

Messages In This Thread
Tarmunara ( just read the screenshot ) - by Timmy Tunter Finder - 04-16-2023, 10:53 AM