Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yer a wizard harry
Clarks Wrote:Doppelganger is great to send a mob on a wild goose chase while you skulk in the other direction. It could only be improved by having the fake wizard select a random direction to run into whenever it hits something it cannot move through.
I have no counterpoint other than I disagree, and the amount of times doppelgänger is actually picked by a wiz (virtually none) is reason enough to change. And it's not because wizards are using it wrong. It's because there are far far superior spells than this.
Clarks Wrote:It's incredibly easy to lose your staff. The staff of cthulhu is only worthwhile because the crew will usually not know how to move it safely and get tons of brain damage, give up and leave the staff where it was dropped.
A special staff will be a wasted spell most of the time, unless there is some protection like cthulhu has. You could put it back in the pack after every use, yeah.... but seriously?
Who said that the staffs wouldn't work like cthulu? The pyrostaff could set a non wizard on fire, while the shockwave staff would send non wizards flying. That and combine this with the clairevoyance suggestion that you can locate staffs, and it's win win.
epicdwarf Wrote:Soulguard needs to either give you missing limbs back , or give you magic ones that can be ripped off by the crew.
I thought this was a bug/oversight? It seems like the latter

Messages In This Thread