Complaint Delete The Ideas and Suggestions Thread
(04-05-2023, 03:27 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I know it can feel upsetting when there's a change to the game that you might not agree with, and I want to assure you that player opinion is taken into consideration, but there's a point where a design direction has to be chosen

You're free to voice any objections or make recommendations for how the game should work, and make reasoned points, but sometimes visions differ or what's important to you might not be to someone else. That doesn't mean you're wrong or have bad ideas, you just have a different perspective

If we all agreed what this game should be, there wouldn't be as many different servers as there are. It's the beauty of the collective creative experience. Try to enjoy here for what it is, rather than what you wish it was.

I agree and thanks for thoughtful response, I was bitter about being ignored but I see that might not be the case. I guess this concludes my complaint.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delete The Ideas and Suggestions Thread - by According_tome - 04-05-2023, 03:41 PM