Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we please do something about hop/cap/hos ability to just Dumpster rounds for fun?
I think it's better just to use that as a plot point; it provides players a problem to be solved if its just foolishness by brigging, spacing, or demoting. If it's really a problem and they aren't an antag and are just throwing AA cards for giggles at the nearest known vampire with nothing like the threat of death influencing the decision, than ahelp.

But the HoP having the power to give all access does a lot for more ridiculous scenario's such as obviously antagonistic HoP's or playing Gang Leader and surrounding his office to pressure him into giving access.

It's a thing that happens that gives players something to do. If you don't want criming and abuse of this I think the RP servers would be a more suitable fit. LRP is generally full of shenanigan's no matter how many mechanics change.

I can sympathize with annoyance but I think it's generally more fun for players to allow some problems to stay for the sake of offering more choices.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we please do something about hop/cap/hos ability to just Dumpster rounds for fun? - by JanusRose - 04-05-2023, 03:41 PM