Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antag chances after failing to get antag
This is probably gonna be a bad idea, but im gonna post it anyways, because sometimes pepole think its a good idea what is a bad idea but, hey, why not. 

I have been playing the game for a while now, frequently too, and i rarely get antag, yes i do get antag, but i only get antag once or twice, and then i dont get antag for MONTHS, yes i could understand that the chances are low and all, but after 60 rounds, i would be expecting at least ONE antag round, since ive heard this happenns quite a lot actually, i was thinking about adding some kind of value, this value would determine your chance of being an antag by around 0.1% or something like that, this value would go up by one for every 5 - 10 rounds that you did not get antag, this does not add up if you leave early, latejoin, or respawn, and it would reset when you do get an antag role, obviously there would be a maximum, so pepole can get a max of 1% extra chance of being an antag after 50 rounds of not being an antag, so the other ones dont have very low chance of having an antag role. 

I could see pepole trying to farm this, but i can always think of a kind of soft ban from this system so you cannot up your value, and its stuck at the minimum. And would also be toggable so pepole that dont like being antag can just, not up their value.

Messages In This Thread
Antag chances after failing to get antag - by lucagiachero08 - 04-03-2023, 06:53 PM