Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ANOTHER Artifact Thread? (>")>
Surgery Arts
  •  Let surgery arts draw from the same pool as that one faustian contract that randomizes your limbs occasionally. There's a MASSIVE amount of limbs you can get from it that you pretty much never see, it would fit perfectly with surgery arts!
  • While we're here, what about alternative organs that aren't synth or cyber, stuff like plasma lungs? I'm sure there's other organs I haven't seen before, what if the list included those?

Implanters
  • Radiation bursts
  • Random chemical production (similar to the very rare mutation)
  • Radio channel(s)

Wishgranters
  •  As a nod to Adventure Time, the ability to waste your wish by asking for sandwiches (delicious or poisonous sandwiches spawn) 
  • Wishing for more wishes (a random and extremely painful death every single time)
  • Asking for eternal life will turn you into a hostile zombie mob (player loses control) or..... (I need help thinking of a positive wish)

Please gimme some suggestions in the comments and thanks for reading!

EDIT 1: Just had an idea for a wish to be irresistible that either turns you into a controllable figurine/cat or a cluwne. Both attract attention for very different reasons: everyone showers cute things with praise and attention and people hunt down cluwnes because they're valid. I'm not saying it's right, but you are pretty much guaranteed to be hunted down as a cluwne.

EDIT 2: Was discussing with Noot the ability to wrench down gas emitters to air hookups. If we had emitters that gave oxygen and a comfortable temperature level like heaters did, it would be quite lovely. That or infinite n2o flooding medbay, thats cool too.

Messages In This Thread
ANOTHER Artifact Thread? (>")> - by Kamikaze Mongoose - 03-31-2023, 08:30 AM
RE: ANOTHER Artifact Thread? (>")> - by Dhaidburt - 03-31-2023, 03:04 PM
RE: ANOTHER Artifact Thread? (>")> - by Zamujasa - 04-02-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: ANOTHER Artifact Thread? (>")> - by Kotlol - 04-02-2023, 02:12 PM
RE: ANOTHER Artifact Thread? (>")> - by JanusRose - 04-05-2023, 03:49 PM