Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Potential spief improvements.
From my experience, you need to play spief like hard mode traitor. So you need to have a plan before getting spief loot. You look at what bounties you get and only deviate if some of these fit in your gimmick.

The problem, from my point of view, is appearent when you divide up spief items into 3 categories:

1. Rampage items: Spief got access to tons of those. If you want to go on a rampage, you got enough items

2. Utility/Stealth items: The problem is with these: you need multiple. A single stealth storage won't cut it, a voice changer alone is almost useless, the same applies to chameleon projector. You need multiple of these items and be lucky to get it to work. The only exception is the agent card, because C.A.R.L. is just the best.

3. Gimmick items: Most of these are role locked to a degree you don't got access to them. No mining charge hacker, maneater seeds or clown car. I really enjoy the barrel of monkeys though i get sometimes.

From my experience, if you don't got a good plan without your gear, the gear you most often will get access to will be small parts that hardly fit together and rampage items. It would go a long way if bounties would come up bundled. A radbow bounty really doesn't need to appear besides a voice changer.

Messages In This Thread
Potential spief improvements. - by CalliopeSoups - 03-25-2023, 10:23 AM
RE: Potential spief improvements. - by Kotlol - 03-25-2023, 05:02 PM
RE: Potential spief improvements. - by Lord_earthfire - 03-25-2023, 05:53 PM