My first (readable) mentor application
Usual character name:Jamal jones
BYOND username: deathrobotpunch1
Discord username (if you are on our discord):deathrobopunch
Recommended by (if applicable):none
Goon servers you play: goon 1

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): [b]the reason I have applied to be a mentor is the fact that I love helping people. I can’t really explain it but helping someone makes me feel like I’m making a significance in someone’s experience while playing.
[/b]

I feel I have experience in being a mentor as I have played every crew role apart from assistants and a couple of traitor roles, have significant knowledge on how to do processes such as starting a electro-thermal generator or making a good bomb, I also love learning new things and have read almost the whole wiki and it’s guides.

I have had plenty experience in helping people before in goonstation and in outside games and mostly all the times I could successfully teach them how to do a certain thing. 

[b]I want to become a mentor because I want to contribute to the community and help new players adjust into goonstation as easily as possible or just help a random person how to do their job well[/b]

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): 2 days ban as a ghostdrone for killing someone’s pet bee

Messages In This Thread
My first (readable) mentor application - by deathrobotpunch - 03-23-2023, 10:31 PM