Complaint Ban for complaining? Guess we as players aren't allowed to talk?
sorry; it's a figure of speech and, unlike in-game, i cannot use the alt button to quickly and conveniently check what your pronouns are

second:
(03-21-2023, 03:34 PM)AggressiveBeans Wrote: Second, I have every right to say my opinion and explain the situation. So no, I don't feel like taking the L and move on when I was literally banned for replying, when I had already changed what I was doing 30 minutes before I got banned.

this is a harsh fact, but: you don't. being here is a privilege, not a right. if someone is being disruptive and argumentive, we are 100% within our rights to remove you. and, as you noticed, you were removed.

Quote:I feel it was unfair I have every right to come make a complaint hence the complaint section.

you can absolutely complain about it, which is what you are doing now. but that doesn't mean you are correct in what you are saying.

for example, here is the motd that shows up every single time you log in:

[Image: raWbH1b.png]

when we tell you not to do something, we are not cordially inviting you to argue and debate with us, we are telling you to under no uncertain terms stop what you are doing. if you ignore that, or decide to argue about it with us, you lose your privilege to play here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban for complaining? Guess we as players aren't allowed to talk? - by Zamujasa - 03-21-2023, 03:41 PM