Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add a way to be saved from the portapuke
(03-21-2023, 04:34 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: That applies to non-traitor gear, mostly. Traitor gear is very much capable of unpreventable death sentence (port-a-puke, poison bottles, maneater, red chainsaw, trash compactor, syndicate cargo teleporter, syndicate hotdog cart, conversation chamber). 

except you're wrong for all of those in bold, they are very preventable/interruptible, and i think you're missing the point Mouse was making.

I agree with the idea though - the three I that aren't bold are still super quick, and excessively so if you just stun baton the victims.

They're also unwrenchable if i recall, so they're pretty easy to steal. I'm not sure if they're in use enough to justify a nerf, but perhaps a short window of opportunity to interrupt those just batoning and throwing people into compactors is sane (if not already implemented).

As for the port-a-puke itself, I think ejecting people in less-crit but still crit would be better rather than impacting its' ease of use. It's designed to make a horrible mess so having to hide it is a bit counterintuitive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add a way to be saved from the portapuke - by TDHooligan - 03-21-2023, 05:24 AM