Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
[CLOSED PR] Removes numbers from health scanners on RP
that argument doesn't make much sense when a reagent scanner is capable of divining the entire contents of human bodies. it makes enough logical sense to me that a device specifically made to scan someone's health would be able to tell accurate-enough levels of tissue damage and oxygen saturation. even now we have health-monitoring devices that are capable of telling you blood oxy levels with a clear percentage

the "problem" as i understand it is that people in-game are using discreet numbers instead of being more vague or "role playing" harder about the actual extent of one's injuries. i feel this is an extremely heavy-handed "solution" to that problem that solves it by making everyone's jobs worse.

i do not think this is a problem at all, but even if i did, the solution is likely to enforce and nudge people into not doing that. we already tell people not to use txt speak or refer to the game as a "round". this would just be another part of that.

but, again, i think this whole thing is silly.

e: apologies if i'm coming off as particularly harsh. not trying to be, just very opinionated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Removes numbers from health scanners on RP - by Zamujasa - 03-19-2023, 12:57 AM