Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Event Idea: (Almost) Autonomous Station
(03-10-2023, 11:18 PM)Roddy Wrote: The summary: 90% of the station spawns as borgs, the other 10% humans. The borgs are given special additional laws: ensure the station remains running as normal, and ensure the safety of the human staff of the station. This would be an event without antags, until halfway in when a handful of borgs have their laws altered by an electrical storm. What exactly that entails would be up to the admin. It could also be supplemented by having one human be an antagonist as well. Could be played as a robot uprising, or not.

There would have to be some human staff in certain positions: a roboticist, a security officer, for instance. The map would have to be something with an engine a borg could set up (no singularity, as the collectors need hands). I’m not sure how late joining would work either, since they would spawn as humans.

The idea is taken from a round on classic where an admin ran a gimmick similar to this. I feel like this would be amazing on RP; it gives the station an incredibly unique feeling. And it’s really fun to have all the borgs vive for the attention of the few humans onboard.
Once I late round joined as a vampire and most of the station crew was cyborgs, I’m not sure if it was an admin funny moment but that was pretty fun!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Event Idea: (Almost) Autonomous Station - by deathrobotpunch - 03-19-2023, 08:15 PM