Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Inevitable Mindhack Discussion Thread
(02-10-2023, 11:05 PM)Lord_earthfire Wrote:
(02-10-2023, 04:06 PM)Kotlol Wrote: Look no futher then the thrall nerf. They now have an action bar grabbing something and are basicly SUPER MIND HACKED PLAYERS.

No, i'm 100% against adding this to mindhacks.

When you delete everything after it makes me seem like suggesting THIS SPECIFIC. But in reality... 3 setences later I say: "I do not want an action bar"
I insted request a "SLOW DOWN" in movement. Aka no Dashing. Your top speed is hampered thus a mind slaved player has trouble running away and can get caught easier.

And I reitterate in another post: "I do not want to nerf mind hacks, cause I do not see anything wrong with it"

I am just "suggesting" things to get the thinking train going.

Anyhow... insted of this derailing into me responding the same thing over and over again. His points of concern on Classic makes sense. If security cannot be trusted, it becomes much much harder for players wanting to call security on classic and insted go vigilante more due to the Stun Meta.

But removal of Stun Meta will lead into another meta where people rather kill then stun...
On the other hand.. security players being antags is fun for those who roll security.

So basicly put... we kinda gotta find something to look at the complaints the OP has given us now.. and how to fix it, by either nerfing, ignoring, changing or more.
But nerfing Mindhack will effect RP where the problem is non existant. Heck... ghouls being slow is bad to me in RP even...

But atleast now we can discuss what problem the OP has with Mindhacks insted of saying "Nothing is wrong"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Inevitable Mindhack Discussion Thread - by Kotlol - 02-11-2023, 06:34 AM