Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Inevitable Mindhack Discussion Thread
Mindhacks are fine. Honestly, i would like if there would be other ways to convert people as well, most importantly with more effort. Like the mindhack cloning module, which requires some real effort to set up. Stuff like that is awesome.

the thing is, there are many gimmicks that require two or more people to work. Staging a revolution/heist, building something that takes too long for one person. All the things that make a good conspirator round awesome, essentially. And giving traitors the option to give up TC to go for some more elaborate gimmick is great.

While i see the issue with mindhacking security on classic, i think this comes from the particular strenght of security stuns combined with the lacking options for non-antags (this includes the other security officers themselves) to resist them. This is exactly the same issue as an antag who gets their hand on a stun baton. Changing something about mindhack implants won't change these kind of issues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Inevitable Mindhack Discussion Thread - by Lord_earthfire - 02-06-2023, 05:48 AM