Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Open Discussion About RP NukeOps
I think it's for the best that they remain as an admin-curated treat for basically all the reasons that hooligan mentioned, as well as echoing mona's point that most actual on-station interactions between nukies and civilians, well... go about the same as they do on classic. there's not much potential for actual rp between nukies and everyone else once they're on-station with the bomb unless everyone intentionally holds back, and to some degree, plays dumb - while server culture generally applauds holding back a little as either antag or sec, all it takes is one person to open fire to instantly turn things from diplomacy to bloodshed

I would love to see a team-based antag in rp rotation that, well, Isn't Conspirator, but I think trying to draft nukies for that role is a poor fit. the whole design ethos of nukies fly in the face of the more longform, less chaotic rounds that the rp server seems to be built for

Messages In This Thread
An Open Discussion About RP NukeOps - by Wrench-1 - 02-03-2023, 07:11 AM
RE: An Open Discussion About RP NukeOps - by Waffleloffle - 02-03-2023, 01:16 PM