Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Remove/nerf/change menders + hypospray suggestion
I really DO NOT RECOMMEND removing menders, as it would only do a different cascade effect.
"Put people in the cryo tubes"

Heck I do that when I am playing doctor and I am getting swarmed or someone is critical.
Cause by putting them in the cryo tube I just have to apply some chems but they will 95% surely not die.

If you remove menders or nerf them.. It will either cause a waste of chems or people just stuffing everyone into the cryo tube over and over.
The reason I barely see cryotube use lately being done is because critical people need to be constantly monitored and treated.. and guess what helps the most with critcal patients? THEY GET MENDED, cause other wise the doctors will be constantly saving 1 life while letting 5 others die from the Antag attack that happened recently.

Menders aren't there to make Doctoring easy, it's there to free up time for when it's crisis time. When it's quiet.. menders make it boring, but when you get 8 patients that will die at any moment... you will use cryo tubes and menders to save em all. Cause without... Atleast 3 of those patients WILL DIE from their treatment being too slow and other chems will run out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove/nerf/change menders + hypospray suggestion - by Kotlol - 01-24-2023, 05:46 AM