Wolf Muddler Mentor Application
Putting Aside my Friendship with you Wolf Im gonna put my thoughts out there in terms of you being a mentor.

Alright, In terms of Knowledge for becoming a mentor I recon you reach that standard and could teach people. You seem knowledgeable in many areas of the game but I don't see you Playing a variety of Jobs and see you lacking in Job expertise in Areas such as Engineering.

aside from Your Game knowledge which Could pass as adequate I'm gonna have to agree with others on this post and say that I personally don't think your attitude is On the level of that required for a Mentor. You often have behaviours that I wouldn't really expect of someone who others are to learn from. Examples are that, as Captain and Engineer you Often Have Violent tendencies against Tiders whether that be those who go to bridge or Mechlab. Idk You just I hate to say it just don't really have the Social requirements that I would expect from a Mentor.

As a friend within the game I appreciate your Presence and I enjoy seeing you interact within the game. But I cant really see you Becoming a mentor as of right now. Nothing that a bit of time cant fix though eh smile. My advice personally would be to expand your Job variation, Like obviously play what you want but I don't think it shows a good presitent when you only really play Captain.

I Love you man as a Friend, But I dont think I really see you as a Mentor right now. Sorry. However, Please Reapply later. I would love to see your growth into Suitable Mentor Levels. Don't give up!  a fancy greater domestic space-bee frown((( -1

Messages In This Thread
Wolf Muddler Mentor Application - by Jackary - 12-24-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: Wolf Muddler Mentor Application - by Frolicsome Flufficorn - 01-07-2023, 05:32 PM