Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof
(12-23-2022, 06:15 AM)Kotlol Wrote: I guess most of us agree with giving an "acid damage" tick to all gear.

An "Acid HP bar" sorta speak.

This means even acid resistant gear will still tear under acid, wich is more realisitc and fun in my opinion.
Note this is only for "GEAR" aka wearable stuff.
This means most things would still be destroyed by 1 acid splash, but combat gear will resist acid abit more, giving more splashes needed to break it.
Of course plating your items with acid resistant stuff lowers the chances of it being destroyed.

Then we have how much acid can do damage... but I don't want to give the coders or whoever PRs this idea a nightmare to code so I will leave it up to them.

As for destroying traitor gear in general? I am kinda against it. As it makes the confiscation lockers less interresting to raid for.
I still think they should be "destroyable" but if you take that route you gotta do it carefully insted of "Chuck it into a crusher"
There needs to be fun ways for traitors to get a hold of them then just "waiting in disposals"

There for I recommend alternative destructions with my self destruct mechanic being one of em as well as a deterant from just getting it crushed.
Maybe with science making acid and dissolving it safely in the test chamber in case it explodes.
There for destroying traitor gear becomes less about getting rid of it right away.. and more about bering carefull.
Of course it only counts for higher cost items that traitors will have trouble hiding and have the most fun with.
So a deringer is safe to crush, but a Katana or Wrestler belt will blow up for example.

This way the higher TC stuff will have another functionality and sec has to keep it stored till they can safely dispose it.
Nadir has that with clothing, it shouldn't be hard to implement with everything else.

Messages In This Thread
Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by Jakson - 12-21-2022, 10:04 PM
RE: Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by Kotlol - 12-22-2022, 06:40 AM
RE: Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by Kotlol - 12-22-2022, 07:25 AM
RE: Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by Kotlol - 12-22-2022, 10:13 AM
RE: Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by Kotlol - 12-23-2022, 06:15 AM
RE: Make Syndicate Weapons Acid Proof - by mralexs - 12-23-2022, 11:34 AM