Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escape Shuttle Chaos
Shuttles are known to be chaotic and hectic, but as of late, it's also most antagonists rampage to some degree.
Now I know this is basicly bad, as there is no escalation.

Last night I was playing clown, being a silly clown, pranking people without lubes and such and scamming people with crypto.
But when the escape shuttle arrived, I was sitting and waiting and a staff assistant decided to chainsaw me to the face and it did... something since I was dizzy, unable to move straight and such.
This was ahelped, but... while escape shuttle chaos is kinda a goon staple. In my opinion, the busier the RP server the more likely chaos will happen.

So let's talk about what escape shuttle chaos invokes for every shift and what happens in more extreme shifts.

Normal Shifts:
- Any staffy or lower ranking employee trying to brute force themselves onto the command deck.
- Someone trying to hog the donut spot. (Sometimes trying to lock and weld those doors)
- Medbay section being overrun by people who need healing or taking cover from chaos.
- Occasional brawl or someone trying to cause minor chaos. (building things, slipping banana's and such)

Busy Shifts:
- Antagonist causing a major issue.
- Security section overrun by prisoners or people taking cover.
- Someone causing a brawl non the less.
- Someone breaking open the shuttle doors to let someone in with a pod, mostly resulting in someone flying out of the shuttle.
- Someone trying to hotbox the shuttle (fails always)

These are things I see common in some shape or form. But anyway...

The point of this discussion is to gauge what everyone thinks of these things.

For example... I get annoyed when staffies just barge into command and think it's normal. Always dragging them out , then they start hacking the doors to get in... I am like: "Really my dude?"
Eitherway... what do you guys think of the escape shuttle chaos? Do you enjoy it? Do you think some things needs to change? What are your stories?
I mostly want to use this to gauge everyone's thought on this.

Messages In This Thread
Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Kotlol - 12-18-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Lord_earthfire - 12-18-2022, 09:11 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Silent Majority - 12-18-2022, 04:08 PM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Bigbro175 - 12-22-2022, 09:13 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Silent Majority - 12-22-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Cal - 12-24-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by JustKatAttack - 01-11-2023, 12:41 PM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Emrsnn - 01-15-2023, 09:44 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Cal - 01-20-2023, 05:41 AM
RE: Escape Shuttle Chaos - by Kotlol - 01-20-2023, 10:22 AM