Complaint Grifflez being lame and power tripping on engineering having fun
(12-04-2022, 08:18 PM)Grifflez Wrote: You walked into a room while I was discussing how not-cool that whole thing was with the other mechanics, pushing me around and trying to remove me, despite the on-going conversation. This is when I decided to gib you for being annoying while I was talking to other people, I actually asked about you walling off engineering after the fact.

This is a pretty standard response for "I'm trying to have a conversation as an admin with some players and someone refuses to take the hint that their repeated attempts to grab and throw someone out of the room isn't going to work" type situations.

Good to know you gib people for not getting hints. You should add that to the new player info, and that apparently it's against your rules to be annoying or obnoxious in any way. I don't see how it even matters if youre untouchable why someone trying to grab you would bother you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grifflez being lame and power tripping on engineering having fun - by quizmar - 12-04-2022, 09:14 PM