NanoTrasen's HoS Application: Lawliet Liz/Reality Intelligencer
Been playing some more security rounds and the ones I have with Liz were more organized than most! I enjoy seeing them when they arrive on the ship and they are /quick/ to respond to an alert. (Before this application I had generally assumed that they WERE a NTSC or HoS because they do carry themselves in the game well, professionally with a sense of humor, with concern for the rules, and without bias.) I appreciate them being pretty open to talking to other departments and assistant especially, placing a good deal of value to all voices in security. Plus with their experiences securing a ship alone especially on higher pop makes them plenty prepared for a HoS role. 
Overall I think the greatest benefit is that they seem both in game and in this application open about their learning experience and especially towards helping future sec AND crew. They never seem to carry a grudge during a round or over several rounds, use an appropriate amount of aggression, and again do carry themselves ina  way that is always approachable and with professionalism (that’s appropriate for a game with well dedicated fart button). 
Tldr: yeah!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: NanoTrasen's HoS Application: Lawliet Liz/Reality Intelligencer - by Meowgical - 11-21-2022, 07:31 AM