HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart)
+1 I fully endorse this application for HOS, im not exaggerating when literally every HOS ive asked whos played with paladin, agrees that she is qualified for the role, from my own time in security she has shown not only a good amount of respect to role-play but holds the general respect of most of security and has been defacto a leader figure in several sec rounds ive played when the HOS has yet to arrive. She almost only plays security and has many rounds in it, I would personally disagree with the notion that she is somehow lacking in experience given some of the problems ive seen her solve that relied/required rather niche knowledge of security. Also, more experienced detective players amongst HOS's is a good idea, detective is easily the most powerful sec role after HOS yet is typically underestimated/underutilised. I am actually surprised Silent here has not listed recommendations because I know 2 HOS players who, if I ask, would give them without hesitation!

Side note, since criticisms are advised as well, try to tone down the lethality of paladin when mind hacked. I remember carefully wording that paladin was "permitted" to kill people, not specifically ordered to so so, and you killed quite a few people ruthlessly and efficiently. Was a very fun round but I was still shocked when you revealed your body count.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart) - by arcticmog - 11-28-2022, 02:08 AM