HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart)
I haven't played much with you lately but I've done a few rounds + a lot of observing in the last month or so and have seen you putting a lot of effort into changing habits and working on improving the way you play security so I'd like to give some of my thoughts.

- You are communicative with the team, often providing very helpful sitreps and catching people up to speed on current issues. This is one of the best tools a HoS (and any security) has at their disposal. Delegation, organisation, and useful communications between the team can make or break a round.

- I've seen you take less of a role in actual field work and more in organisational efforts/supporting sec assistants or new officers. Again, an important skill to have as the HoS shouldn't be worried about being the "main character" or overbearing; you have a position to help others shine and move the overall story of the round, and I think you've been making strides to improve on this.

- You are mechanically good at the game, obviously. As Hppn said, this can be good, but always remember that sometimes it's more fun for a round if you restrain yourself! (Not saying you don't already, this is just a general piece of advice)

- I've seen the work you have put into to make sure others feel included, often spending time talking with new people in different departments or at the front desk, or sometimes even just hanging out and telling Paladin's story to others, which is a great attribute to see in a HoS, keeping things fun and engaging for crew and antags alike is key to a good round!

- As Angel said above, I'd like to see more working together with members of the team, you're a good and effective officer, but I'd just like to see that bit more when it comes to proactively working with the team.

Again, I'd like to play with you more (I need to play security on 3 some more) before I could give any sort of conclusive recommendation or not, but those are my impressions from the last while of observing and the few times I've played with you recently. For now, keep up the good work and I hope to see you in the beret soon enough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart) - by Munien - 11-23-2022, 01:53 AM