HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart)
I have worked alongside LadyGeartheart many times in the security department. She is a seasoned player who is more than happy to take new players under her wing and teach them the mechanics of the SS13 game.

I have come to respect and appreciate her for many reasons, one of which is that she always ensures that both the security and antagonist players are having fun in any given rp. She may play a character who is rigid with rules, but that does not stop her from being considerate and fair to her peers. A more recent example of this is when she was more than willing to let Gang leaders keep their lockers and let them continue their rp when they were caught in the early phase of the round. And she even stepped in to speak up in their defence LOOC when her coworker (perhaps unaware of the mechanics) tried to dismantle the Gang Leader's locker when the shift had barely started.

There are many more positive things I could say that might not fit into this comment but based on my personal experiences and observations of her play, I highly recommend that her application for Head of Security is approved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart) - by Huskymaru - 11-23-2022, 01:43 AM