HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart)
I think you are someone who truly will make for a good HoS one day, as I like a lot of what I've seen from you. But I don't think you're quite there yet, and I'd like to see you get some more experience under your belt before becoming an HoS.

As I've seen both from playing sec with you, and observing, you're good when it comes to communicating with your team. You also do an excellent job at giving the antags space to breathe, and I can think of multiple examples from the past two days of you getting an antag back in the game after some early instances of bad luck got them caught prematurely.

You are also inclusive and kind to newer members of the sec team, as I've been taught by you before when random-naming as a newer sec-officer. I have confidence that you would do great at teaching newer sec players as an HoS.

Some things I think you can improve on:

Cooperation/collaboration with your fellow sec offs. You operate well individually, but I'd like to see instances of you working together with your team before I'd give you the beret. Being able to work well with and lead your team is extremely important in an HoS.

Indecisiveness. While typically you're good when it comes to dealing with antags, you occasionally falter. One instance I can think of lately was when you had let go a traitor who had engaged in mass-poisonings of the stations crew and let them go saying something like "they haven't done execute worthy crimes." Mass-poisoning of the crew with ricin is very execute worthy!

In addition, while it can be good to LOOC with antags to make sure you're on the same page, it's not a good habit to use it to "get permission" to execute them or whatever. If they commit crime, punish them accordingly!

Keep focusing on improvement, and with more experience, I think you'll make a good HoS one day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart) - by Hauntmachine - 11-22-2022, 05:11 PM