HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart)
In response to the two 'metaclique" comments: i speak to two people oocly from here. One only rarely plays with me. The other does not play nor plays in my present department. I don't think i have had a private rp in about 4 months where i sooke to anyone one on one outside of innpu

(11-20-2022, 10:14 AM)Silent Majority Wrote: In response to the two 'metaclique" comments: i speak to two people oocly from here. One only rarely plays with me. The other does not play nor plays in my present department.  I don't think i have had a private rp in about 4 months where i sooke to anyone one on one outside of innpu

Sorry, hit enter. In public areas. I do appreciate the feedback but again as before I am unsure how to disuade the notion. I play a lot. As such I have alot of experiences with people.

Of course this is not a place for.discussion of such, rather an acknowledgement of your concerns.

Also my.small what if.to the concept of character arc choice thing(Baring in mind inam not even surr.thst if i got this.role.thst paladin would be the hos charsctrr, and may not) is simply this: is it considered bad if.th3 character has worked towards it as well as the player?

This is.in chsrscter, since we are judging this innthe above complaint icly, something she has never asked for or expressed an interest in or desire. She has.nevrr asked.to be "HoS for a day' or even accepted field promotions or captsins or others trying to call her hos.

If you have any other concernd or want to give mr feedbsck feel free to DM though! I would be happy to listen and respond

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart) - by Silent Majority - 11-20-2022, 10:14 AM