HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart)
HoS is not the main character of the station. However, from the way you act, I presume that’s what it would end up being for you, and that’s why I can’t say this is a good idea at the moment. This, as stated above, strikes me more as a character arc choice and not a choice to benefit the game and gameplay.

I’ve often seen you focus on ‘winning’ as security, to the detriment of things. This is not just a singular ‘you’ thing, but unfortunately common. However, it’s something you also end up doing.

More importantly, I’ve seen you walk into RPs and take control of them and decide to direct them- in the sense of making yourself the spotlight. You make yourself the focus of the interactions, and act in ways that insist attention be paid to chiefly you. This is a consistent pattern of behavior that isn’t healthy for RPs, and gets extremely tiring- to the point where you push other security members out of the RP so you can take control of it instead.

Other things:
•you tend to be brusque, which is not a bad thing, but it can be rude. Minor comments both IC and OOC.
•the same pattern of metacliques and metafriends that plagued your last app is still persistent today.

On a positive note:
•skilled and professional as a security member. If there is an issue, you are a reliable security officer to talk to about it; you follow up and close any issues that arise.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart) - by Roddy - 11-20-2022, 05:32 AM