HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart)
I really like the way silent majority try to organize the security team, specially when they dont have a HoS/Captain active. They have been really reliable, and i know they are also a good player mechanically (what is usually good, but can be an issue in some specifics moments, hence the following part). The only thingy id like to point out, and it may sound weird, but is how rarely die/is caught in a disadvantageous situation, and sometimes that is the kick a round needs. I still would very much like to see them in the HoS and NTSC position, since they got a good feel on the rounds "vibe", directing on how to deal with people, balancing space law and context. Also, the sitreps are just amazing, and thats a thing i really see fitting the HoS/NTSC position. Since we are roleplaying, the context affects everyone a lot, specially the security decision making. That can quickly help late arrivals to get a grip on the situation, and save them a lot of brainwork on understanding what the hell is going on, and really help adding people to the drama/plot/round moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Operative Paladin (LadyGeartHeart) - by GuiHppn - 11-20-2022, 05:18 AM