Ava Squire HOS application: fourth times the charm
The last time I commented for Eva Squire's HoS application was on their first, quite some time ago.
In that comment I outlined their behavior as having contributed to one of the worst experiences I'd had in SS13 in a long time at that point.
Since that time, despite consistent refusal from the community, Eva Squire has shown noteworthy persistence in their intentions to become an HoS.

As it was noted in a previous comment in this very application, Eva Squire has developed a tendency to act in behalf of others.
Indeed, thrusting themselves into situations to defend Criminals, Antagonists and Crew alike.
Arguing fair, and even lenient sentencing, in due consideration for their experience or how the round was going as a whole.

Yes, it may have upset crew--However Appeasing the masses is not a concern for the HoS.
Helping Antagonists to have fun and get better at the game, allowing Crew to have interactions with Antagonists and thereby more fun for both sides.
Someone capable of recognizing their role in the matter is a valuable asset for the flow of the round.

I do not condone attacking Crew, actively helping Antagonists in combat, or berating others for "valid-hunting."
I myself make efforts to dissuade crew from executing Antagonists that are detained or extremely inexperienced.
If they want to kill it, let them kill it. They are doing nothing wrong. You tried, and you did good trying to save them.
Be mindful that if it came back and set them on fire, you would be responsible for causing harm to crew unnecessarily.

Eva Squire has steadily improved in Leadership, fair sentencing & ability to combat threats to the station.
I have not witnessed any troubling behavior from them.
All said, I believe Eva Squire is ready to take leadership.

+1, I can support Eva Squire's Appeal to become Head of Security.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ava Squire HOS application: fourth times the charm - by Chayot - 12-02-2022, 07:21 PM