Ava Squire HOS application: fourth times the charm
(11-18-2022, 04:24 PM)Cal Wrote: When I was playing a randomname Secoff, you kept yoinking away a fire elemental when people were killing them.

You then said "unlawful execution" and "terrible secoff" to me, for trying to kill an antagonist.

I'd rather not have a HoS that says that kind of stuff to Security players when they're not Security themselves.

That particular secoff was chasing me around to kill that afk fire elemental that didn't do anything to deserve being killed, after a while she was really getting on my nerves but I shouldn't have let it get to me that much

(11-18-2022, 07:23 PM)NanoDano Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 04:24 PM)Cal Wrote: When I was playing a randomname Secoff, you kept yoinking away a fire elemental when people were killing them.

You then said "unlawful execution" and "terrible secoff" to me, for trying to kill an antagonist.

I'd rather not have a HoS that says that kind of stuff to Security players when they're not Security themselves.

That particular secoff was chasing me around to kill that afk fire elemental that didn't do anything to deserve being killed, after a while she was really getting on my nerves but I shouldn't have let it get to me that much
And I was just trying to type something out fast enough while you and the other guy were hitting it or trying to take it away

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ava Squire HOS application: fourth times the charm - by NanoDano - 11-18-2022, 07:23 PM