Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MarkNstein's thoughts on character-creation and antag-behaviour in SS13
something that i find aggravating and only drives me to be a silent killing machine if i become an antag is because even if i play my hand slightly you get people screaming their head off or becoming hostile towards you. something that i will not soon forget is a round i played as a changeling and i tried to keep this guy talking while i stung him and he immediately stops and starts screaming over the radio and runs to the brig "HELP I'VE BEEN INJECTED WITH SOMETHING!" repeatedly. just really sucks the fun out it for me and just makes me not want to bother and bulldoze people instead. i also go for pacifist vampire rounds if i can because it is honestly not worth the trouble of dealing with it if somebody catches you or the chaplain won't fuck off and leave you alone if somebody accuses you (whether you are one or not) of being a vampire. it's all so tiring and people still go "man this shit is so boring!!!" when they immediately go into valid hunting mode.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MarkNstein's thoughts on character-creation and antag-behaviour in SS13 - by babayetu83 - 11-19-2022, 10:27 PM