Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MarkNstein's thoughts on character-creation and antag-behaviour in SS13
Whenever I am an antagonist I tend to try "minor" annoyances or be slightly more obnoxious.
Just so I can have more interactions with security and such.
But when someone crosses me... I will hunt em and fight em or kill em.

That or.. if I am a clown antagonist...Murder/annoy/harras anyone who dresses as a clown.
ITS MY CLOWNYRIGHT!!

But can I say this?
RP ROUNDS ARE 90 MINS! NOT 60 XD!

I guess classic is more action orientated and yes.. if someone kills me on that...I will not be upset.
But in RP.. if an antagonist runs into my room, draw a rocket launcher and kills me with it... I would be like: "Dude I was open for a role play come on"

So on 3/4 you just run up and gun me.. I would be upset.. on 1... I would be like: "Well I signed up for this"

Also on the topic of "FRIENDLY ANTAGS"
On classic I can see it being a big no but on RP. It's not frowned upon... especially since in RP if things go to shit...it's not fun dealing with antagonists ontop of it.
I consider Friendly Antags, antagonists who will be provoked to do antagging or "inactive" so another antag can have the spot light.

I have killed many players as a "Friendly antag" for stepping out of line or being near self-antagging.
Heck I killed a vampire as a changeling before and ate them cause... they were causing too much noise for me to do anything.

If you wanna be "Friendly" and use antag abillities to kill other antags.. do it as messy and collotaral as possible. It's just more funny.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MarkNstein's thoughts on character-creation and antag-behaviour in SS13 - by Kotlol - 11-15-2022, 11:28 AM