Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blob Symbiotes - New Ability
(12-07-2022, 09:33 AM)TheMaskedMan2 Wrote: I've brought this up in the Discord a bit and there was some concerns about self-antagging. To be honest, I feel like it's a minor thing since the symbiotes wouldn't exactly be the greatest antag role in the world, more akin to being a ling critter than say- a thrall, but in response to those complaints.

When a Blob Symbiote is created. (Probably by an ability the blob can buy/have.) It just asks from ghost chat instead of reviving the player who was eaten. The person who was eaten could opt in and might get into it, but so can anyone else who is dead. This would hopefully dash away any fears of people killing themselves for this role, since it's unlikely they would even be the one to get it.

I still think this would be a great addition to blob, and help when blobs struggle with multitasking and get overwhelmed. (Plus finally a use for blob chat honestly.)

maybe itd be a little more balanced and les self antagy if it was random like when you die and the antag queue popup things shows up on screen

Messages In This Thread
Blob Symbiotes - New Ability - by TheMaskedMan2 - 11-07-2022, 07:47 PM
RE: Blob Symbiotes - New Ability - by Garash - 11-09-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Blob Symbiotes - New Ability - by NanoDano - 11-14-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: Blob Symbiotes - New Ability - by NanoDano - 11-14-2022, 01:53 PM
RE: Blob Symbiotes - New Ability - by Mikhaelman - 12-08-2022, 01:08 AM