Complaint Mexicat, Morty RP, 22/11/7, 7:25 pm ast
Thumbs Down 
Admin: Mexicat

Server: Morty RP 3
Date/Time: 22/11/7, 7:25 pm ast
Synopsis: I was playing as bartender and had someone in the bar playing tetris for ages, I fed and watered them and after an entire drink and half an ice cream cone they woke up and started hitting me, I never hit them back despite dropping to red. They got arrested by beepsky and then brought to jail by security for continuing to chase me with a wrench. The rest of the shift goes by peacefully, but suddenly a few minutes before shuttle arrives I get banned with the message;
Chat    You have been banned by mexicat.
Reason: You were warned in the past for force feeding people. You're now back to force feeding people things. On RP. Take a break.

To try to resolve this matter head to https://forum.ss13.co
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 3 Hours

Extra Info: I was never warned and I didn't know force feeding people to stop them from dying was considered griefing, I just reread the rules and realized it does technically fit but I don't think it's rational at all, I truly believe this was a case of this admin getting upset I distracted them slightly from playing robustris.

I don't think it's fair that I was banned for such a petty reason, without a previous warning despite what mexicat claims.

Update: I just looked at the round and saw that my character Jerrie Shirey had been issued a ticket for "force feeding pills" but that's not true, the only drugs I had were alcohol. I wish the security cameras could be looked at because my girl Jerrie is being SLANDERED.

update: just looked at the round review https://goonhub.com/rounds/144884 and saw my character Jerrie Shirey had been issued a ticket for "force feeding pills to someone" but that's not true, the only drugs I had were alcohol. I wish you guys could review the security cameras because this is SLANDER. it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it

I don't know how to use forums xo

Messages In This Thread
Mexicat, Morty RP, 22/11/7, 7:25 pm ast - by JenTheCat - 11-07-2022, 03:38 PM