Luca's Mentor Application !
I dont doubt that you have the knowledge and skills to help other players. In fact, I remember you helping me learn artsci some time ago and I really appreciated it.

But at the moment I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing you as a mentor. I noticed that you tend to only interact with your small group of friends and its very hard to have interactions with you. There were times when we were in the same department and I felt completely ignored or treated rudely because you had to talk to some friends. I think a mentor has to try to be friendly with everyone, even people they don't know, and sometimes they have to put aside the story they are building during the round because maybe someone needs a hand with something.

I hope this feedback is not too harsh and can give you some ideas for improvement. I have already noticed that you are improving in this respect, so carry on, you can definitely be a good mentor in the future, you are very active and your love for the game and the community is evident!

Messages In This Thread
Luca's Mentor Application ! - by LuciliusMothboy - 10-15-2022, 05:13 PM
RE: Luca's Mentor Application ! - by nefarious6th - 10-15-2022, 08:53 PM
RE: Luca's Mentor Application ! - by Retrino - 10-16-2022, 10:46 AM
RE: Luca's Mentor Application ! - by Carton - 10-17-2022, 08:03 PM
RE: Luca's Mentor Application ! - by mab - 10-24-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: Luca's Mentor Application ! - by Katzen - 12-28-2022, 03:04 AM