Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lison\Keelin at around 2-3pm #2
You were farting all round (or at least since I had logged on: the round was 100 minutes long) as an AI drone. Someone was annoyed enough that they gave you a "cease farting" law at some point, and... you kept doing it. When everyone was let onto the solarium, you continued farting despite the law. there was a big fart/scream/make noises party on the solarium as is usual for these events, but even after that stopped after about 5 minutes you kept farting. eventually we started seeing ingame complaints about you spamming and keelin asked you to stop, albeit over OOC for some reason. You continued and keelin decided to teleport you away (I don't think he noticed the law. otherwise it might have been worse). You responded flippantly despite having been warned already and breaking a law someone gave you so i told you to eat shit.

The next round, you whined about the previous round several times in preround OOC and in character even though we literally let you off without long-term punishment for ignoring a warning and disregarding laws. I got tired of it and teleported you away again.

In this round, right now, as I am typing this, I Said No is dealing with an adminhelp about you spamming again.

Messages In This Thread