Mentor Application - Chatauscours (Alex Wilo)
I have to go yeah! Here. 
Major +1
Chatauscours has been nothing but patient and kind to me across all games I’ve played regardless of character. When I first started goon they took the time to walk me through how to play security from secmate to barriers, to even assigning me someone to shadow. They didn’t have to go all out their way, and it took me a while to get the hang of it, but they did and I am so so appreciative for that. 
It’s more than just showing me the ropes, they made me feel welcome in a game I’ve never played before and was nervous to play. Genuinely they might be why I play goon so much now! 
Out side of that role, they’re just pleasant. I’ve had a few rounds of seeing them go into Medical, ask for help never step out of their lane, rp with us and still make it back to their game job to ensure it didn’t fall apart. They also have medical a few tidbits of extra info and training when they were doctor the rounds i saw them as one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mentor Application - Chatauscours (Alex Wilo) - by Meowgical - 11-22-2022, 06:19 AM