Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SyndiBorg Manufactory
Hello hello welcome to my EVIL IDEA
yes all the text will be red
So, basically what's going on here, syndicate cyborgs parts. These parts would provide a variety of things, but mostly reinforcement. Included: A red docking station, no idea what do with it. The method of acquiring these parts? A surplus crate, specifically the SyndiBorg Manufactory Crate. It comes with a random assortment of SyndiBorg parts. This would be accessible to both Robotocists and the Nukie upload (Considering they do have a medbay, why not put it to use?)
All heads would be flash resistant, and you are guaranteed to get at least 1 head and a Syndicate cyborg frame. I do also have a SyndiBorg frame sprite if you want to have a fun paint for the crate's consistency. Also, syndicate omnitools instead!

ARMS:
Syndicate Cyborg Arms: a pair of extra-reinforced borg arms. No difference
Syndiborg Riot Arm: the riot shotgun of gunborg locked into one of the borg slots.

HEADS:

S.B.E.A.H: SyndiBorg Enhanced Assault Helmet. Would show up less in the crate, but heavily reinforced.
Syndicate Cyborg Head: Basically looks the same as the gunborg head. Moderately reinforced.

LEGS:

Combat Treads: If you have 2 combat treads, you will deal a tiny amount of damage when you run someone over (walking over them while they're laying down). Otherwise just acts like reinforced treads.
Syndicate Cyborg Legs: Just normal cyborg legs but stronger. Per usual for the basic parts.

CHESTS:

Syndicate Cyborg Chest: A mildly reinforced cyborg chest.
S.B.E.A.C: Just the S.B.E.A.H but a chest!

MODULES/UPGRADES:

Combat Knife Upgrade: Drains your power rapidly, but will stab the closest person every few seconds. Kind of like that slapping virus thing i got once, but with knives!
Syndicate Jetpack Upgrade: Jetpack upgrade but drains less power and is red. Not too sure about this one.
Syndicate Efficiency Module: Greatly increases efficiency. Another rare item.

Gunnery Module: Gives you a gun in your tools, but you lack most other tools. Maybe gets a syndicate combat knife, even though it can't throw it?
Firepower Module: It's fire power! Gets 2 recharging flamethrowers.
Support Module: Gets basic mediborg items and a cybernetic hypospray that has some stimulating injections, such as meth.

So that's basically the idea! Pretty cool huh? I have literally no idea what else to write but here are my sprites!

Oh yeah there's also the oiler thing. I dunno. Maybe it makes borgs move faster??

Messages In This Thread
SyndiBorg Manufactory - by Reaper90202 - 10-05-2022, 12:28 PM
RE: SyndiBorg Manufactory - by Reaper90202 - 10-07-2022, 03:18 PM
RE: SyndiBorg Manufactory - by Redbacko - 10-07-2022, 04:56 PM
RE: SyndiBorg Manufactory - by MetricDuck - 10-08-2022, 12:07 AM
RE: SyndiBorg Manufactory - by Reaper90202 - 10-08-2022, 11:44 AM
RE: SyndiBorg Manufactory - by Scaltra - 10-07-2022, 10:21 PM