Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New team based antagonist - Scrappers
like the idea, wrench is right that flash protection would help tremendously at least to shake off staffies

curious about team size? feasibility of splitting group into two so that some folks can scrap without being valid hunted instantly.

if it makes any sense, I really like the concept of this but something about the balancing "feel" seems hard to pin down. ability to break critical systems like spief sounds good, opens counterplay from a lot of other depts. but then how to keep them all from validhunting off the get-go if the team size seems big and intimidating; unique style I think adds a lot of flavor to gamemode but might be too identifiable.

generally, I think the idea is good and you've got some good base elements to build off of that already exist in the game. the finer points of validhunting are something I think youd only be able to gauge if this was fully fleshed-out and patched in for testing. so the short of it is to keep the questions in mind but without any big obvious balance issues with what you outlined, I think the only way to know how it'll play out is to have it actually be played out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [suggestion] New team based antagonist - Scrappers - by nefarious6th - 10-05-2022, 12:04 PM