Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fart Changes. Cooldowns and eating beans.
(10-01-2022, 12:30 PM)Ikea Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 08:19 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: A 25-35 second cooldown (with a acceptable rebalance of emmited fart to satisfy the engineers and certain A-Zones) on fart would cause 2-3 people farting in a room to create a considerable amount of fart. And is just extreme in general. I would think about like 10 seconds and condense the amount of fart produceable in 10 seconds into a single fart.

Just a thing. farting IS already an extra step for enginneers. Even worse, you would lock efficient pipeburns behind working behind a department.

Really, i don't think locking the possibility of pipeburns behind a department because of an entirely unrelated issue is a good idea.

You can do pipeburns without farts, farts just trivialize it and make them play worse.

Essentially what IKEA says... you can do good pipeburns without farts. It's just the only "FREE WAY" for engineers to not interact with other departments.

Now you have to get beans or burritos or such (wich you can buy from vending machines with risk) to increase it.

You also can upgrade the TEG with materials from Mining and doing Matsci and such things too.

So we aren't TAKING away farts. We're just moving them to be more interactive... Also I recommend a "can of beans" in engineering so you can still solo fart the day away to do a decent pipe burn.
But overall you don't NEED to do any big burns to keep a station running, just to get extra power for the PTL 1 mil goal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fart Changes. Cooldowns and eating beans. - by Kotlol - 10-01-2022, 02:41 PM