Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A separate thread to discuss antags (ft. how it relates to metacliquing)
In the case of bonecracking, I think that gets into a discussion about what we believe characters can and cant know in-universe. That's somethi g that's been spun round on for years with no solid answer. I dont think it's particularly a contemporary RP issue. I believe sec as of current looks a lot like sec in 2020 did. To me, it doesnt feel like a new charge to escalate and overescalate, it's part of how stuff ebbs and flows in this community.

I guess to clarify: sec currently is what I would politely call aggressive (and, what a lot of people feel is hyperaggressive). Sec 2 years ago was aggressive, we'd arrest on suspicion, execute nonhumans generally and liberally, and went about things with a lot less "decorum", which is really a newer sort of style since dec 2020 and onwards. All with team or captain or hos guidance. It was sort of just the way of things, so my personal experience and perspective advises me that the escalation level being encouraged isnt something off-beat, but more like something cyclical. and rightly so, antags would rampage and it was pretty often we'd get changelings with 20+ kills that sec couldnt stop. I cant claim it's more or less fun to play that way, but it's not out of left field imo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A separate thread to discuss antags (ft. how it relates to metacliquing) - by nefarious6th - 10-01-2022, 01:34 PM