Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
idea for a new medical chem re: addiction
dredging up an old forum topic because i finally have a cohesive idea

yeah, introducing a new medical chem would mean one more chem to memorise for new doctors. that stinks, but i don't think that there's anything else that really fits this niche

a medication that suppresses the symptoms of addiction withdrawal (vomiting, convulsions, weakness) and all of those annoying chat messages. it should exist as an alternative to passively fixing addictions themselves (because being knocked out for three minutes in a sleeper is Not Fun) while also allowing a complete cure if people really want that

it shouldn't play nice with chems that induce vomiting, sorta like what fartonium + simethicone does

thinking it would be available at the public medical vendors as well

the one idea i have for a name would be lorazepam, it performs similar functions irl (sold under the brand name ativan)

no ideas for any other effects (positive or negative), depletion rate, or the synthesis pathway, feel free to spitball some. however, i do know that lorazepam irl has a few negative interactions with other drugs and could potentially Be Bad

Messages In This Thread
idea for a new medical chem re: addiction - by DisturbHerb - 09-28-2022, 04:13 AM