Croissant mentor application
Usual character name : James Yin
BYOND username : Croissant au chocolatine
Discord username : croissant au chocolatine#7420
Goon servers you play : Goon 1 for eternity

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum) :

I've been nerding on goon for more than a year and a half and during that time I've learned a bunch of things, including the fear of grass ! And for that, I have to thanks the nerds who helped/teached things to me when I was new ! Otherwise, I would had probably stopped playing this game a looooong time ago ! That said, I'm no longer new to goon, in fact I'm a full on nerd now, who's probably been here for long enough to be helpful, maybe... ! And tho I rarely spend whole rounds teaching people things I often throw tips or rapidly explain things to new people whenever the opportunity arises.
In short ! Ape stronk together, me wanna help new ape become nerd ape, because me like helping c: ! However, I will run away if you ask me ANYTHING related to the engine !

Science : Thorought my entire time on goon, I've been almost exclusively playing sci. I know how to activate any artifact and have taught artsci to a few nerds in the past, how to do almost any azone (aside from retention) and I've spent an unholy amount of time staring at my chemdispenser or at the chem list on the wiki !

Medical : My time nerding in sci also gave me a decent grasp of almost all medical chems and I think I also got enough experience in general to save that "screaming, hole filled staffie" from death !

Engineering : Aha, what ? Whats an engine ? Engine aside, thought I never play miner or QM, I think I'm qualified enough to know how to bash rocks picks and to know how to bash traders with crates.

Civilian : I "kinda" know how to grow grass tho my knowledge in botany still is limited and I can make meals of questionable quality in the kitchen~.

Security : I've started playing sec recently and thought I could improve my communicating on radio, I think can catch crim pretty well c:.

Silicon : Used to play AI and still remember how to play it so good enough I suppose ! Can't say the same regarding borgs though...

As for things unrelated to department, I've crimed enough to know most traitor items, played enough to know how to do a bunch of things and finally got owned by others enough to know I got much more to learn !

Previous bans : Banned for 1 week for : Excessive UwU speech laws (I think this was during december 2021 ?)

Messages In This Thread
Croissant mentor application - by Croissant - 09-20-2022, 04:16 AM
RE: Croissant mentor application - by jckrfc03 - 09-20-2022, 04:24 AM
RE: Croissant mentor application - by Judobum - 09-20-2022, 04:42 AM
RE: Croissant mentor application - by Lucky.Cobra - 09-20-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Croissant mentor application - by Reaper90202 - 09-23-2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Croissant mentor application - by Cathy - 09-23-2022, 11:59 PM
RE: Croissant mentor application - by fungicidal - 09-24-2022, 01:59 AM
RE: Croissant mentor application - by Toygu - 09-24-2022, 08:49 AM
RE: Croissant mentor application - by zcrow - 09-25-2022, 01:29 PM
RE: Croissant mentor application - by Cal - 09-25-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: Croissant mentor application - by Croissant - 09-26-2022, 08:55 AM